Monday 22 June 2015

Veggie Snacks!

Given that I'm back in school and that I haven't been at the stables, I thought this would be my first food themed post! As I haven't been in the kitchen much either, I figured that I would share my favourite vegetarian snack of the moment.

Say hello to the wonderfully yummy, 100% natural nakd bar! The above image (which I did not take, just to clarify) shows just a sample of the flavours that are available. For example, my personal favourite, rhubarb and custard bar is sadly not in the picture. These bars are made with very few ingredients, and taste absolutely fabulous. Despite being made with an array of fruits and nuts, I am yet to come across one of the bars that does not taste like it says it should on the wrapper - something I am quite happy with.

I first tried these a couple of months ago, and have loved them ever since. Unfortunately they don't end up in every shopping basket, so I have not had the delight of consuming these yummy baked goods in a while, but I look forward to the day when I can once again sample their goodness and have a moment just savouring them. The best thing about this product? It comes in other forms too!

The company, Natural Balance Foods, also sell other things made in similar ways, just in a different form. So if cereal bars aren't your thing, then maybe the Bits will be, or perhaps you would rather try the Oatie Bars or Infused Raisins? I can't say that I've tried these, but I look forward to being able to do so when I see them in stores.

In case that hasn't been enough to tempt you, might I mention that they are also 1 of your 5 a day?

These products are so useful to have in a lunch box in place of a normal sugar-packed chocolate bar. I can honestly say that I love them, and the packaging is really pretty as well. I feel so much better about myself when I know I am eating something that is so natural, and they taste just so good. More-ish and scrumdiddilyumptious are the best words I can use, and I recommend them very highly given that they are suitable for so many diets.

Well, that's about all from me, now that I've shamelessly promoted these products haha! Seriously though, you should pick something up from the Natural Balance Food range the next time you go for a trip to the shops.

Until next time, friends :)

No comments :

Post a Comment