Sunday 22 May 2016

Budding young photographers (promo)

Two of my friends are photographers, one of whom will go professional and the other who's a hobbyist. Coincidentally, both are named Becky so I'll try to talk about them separately to save from confusion. Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to promote both of their Photobox accounts because they are both very talented and if you do have any spare money and are looking to buy some photos, then both of them will very much be appreciative.

The first Becky I'd like to talk about is a school friend, who has only just set up her account but still has lots of images. Here is the link, and below are some examples of her work (note that I have taken these from the account which is why they have the watermark):


















How brilliant are these photos? And these are just three that I randomly picked! Becky will be going to university this year, and so anything you can spare to support her will be a massive help (and you'll end up with some pretty awesome photos out of it) so please go and check her page out. These photos are cheap too. I've not checked all of them, but most are around the 20p mark. Even something as little as this can help her put food on the table, as I'm sure by now you've all heard about student debt. If nothing else, enjoy looking at her wonderful photos. I look forward to seeing more work from you, Becky!

On to the next Becky. She has been taking photos since before we met, and her work is awe inspiring. Her Photobox is here but please note, that she mainly uses Photobox to upload the pictures she has been commissioned to take (such as wedding photos). To see more of her work, her facebook page, flickr and instagram are worth a visit. Another note, the following pictures have been cropped given that the watermark doesn't cover the image and she has been a victim of copyright infringement before.




As you can see, Becky is a brilliant photographer who hopes to go pro so any feedback and support you can give her is also much appreciated. Make sure you follow her on the links I provided to show your appreciation! 

Well, that's all from me. I hope you're having a lovely weekend wherever you are. If you have any photography you would like promoted, please email me and I'll take a look at your work and potentially share it in another post.

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment